Submit Your Video
- Video submissions must be a maximum of 1-3 minutes in length.
- Production credits can be included but must be no longer than 5 seconds in length, and must fit within the overall time limit.
- You must be 5 years or older to submit a video.
- Videos must be in English or Spanish. For Spanish videos, English subtitles OR a written English translation must accompany the submission. Submissions can be in any style including, but not limited to, animation, drama, still art, imagery, comedy or documentary.
- Any music or footage used must be original, or must be cleared for permission prior to submission. Videos created for prior compensation will not be accepted.
- Video submission is open to residents of the United States only.
- The American Heart Association reserves the right to reject any and all submissions.
- The American Heart Association may cancel this video submission site at any time if necessary.
- By submitting the Entry, parent thereby grants to the American Heart Association and it assigns the right to perform, publish, use, adapt, edit modify and/or exploit such Entry in any way, for any purpose whatsoever and in and through any and all media, manner and formats now known or hereafter devised, without limitation, and without payment or other consideration to entrant.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail saying that we have received your submission along with another e-mail saying it was posted or we rejected it.
New This Year!
Videos will be submitted via YouTube. To learn how to create a YouTube account, click here
To learn how to upload a video on YouTube, click here